- Participants (children and adults) must have regularly attended the CTU Pancharatnam practice sessions to be seated on the stage.
- Participants are also required to pay the applicable rates
- Boys/Men: Veshti (Dhoti) or Paijama and Shirt/Kurta (White or Cream color would be preferred)
- Girls: Indian attire only (South Indian attire like Pawadai/Dhavani/Saree strongly recommended)
- Participants are requested to not wear Jeans, T-shirts, shirts with printed messages etc. on the stage.
- Hair should be braided or tied back so that there is no hair covering any portion of the face in the front
- Ornaments should be restricted to the hands, neck, ears and nose
- Leave your cell phones with your family members in the audience
- Keep the beat (thalam) softly by tapping rather than clapping hard
- Concentrate on the overall performance
- Respect the presence of the other artists and the audience by maintaining silence if and when you are not performing at any point of time
- Children must remember their respective seat numbers to facilitate easy seating on stage before the performance
- Obtain your stage passes
- Carry your stage passes with you all the time
- After the performance is over, exit the stage last row first to your right
- Go downstairs and line up for the photo session after the Pancharatnam